Searchmetrics makes the research area even clearer!
Working in the Searchmetrics Suite should be fun, easy and quickly lead to results. Therefore we would like to tell you what we have developed ‒ especially in the research area ‒ to support you even better.
New homepage & new navigation
We have modified the homepage and navigation in the research area for you and structured it more clearly ‒ as of today it looks like this:
On the homepage you can get started immediately as usual with the analysis of the desired domain. Furthermore we show you the actual amount of links, keywords, domains and countries in the research area.
Among them you can find the current top list of domains with the largest absolute gains and losses of the SEO Visibility in the organic search results last week – and the best part: you can directly choose it for all 18 research countries:
We overworked the previous navigation of domain, keywords, links and social to a new and more clearly navigation
1. SEO Research: Here you can find all the important topics related to organic search results, like rankings, competitor analysis, subdomains, directories, industries and universal
2. PPC Research: here you find all possibilities of analyzing the paid search results– with keyword analysis, position spread, competitor analysis, ads and industries
3. Backlink Research: find everything related tothelinkanalysis – from a generaloverviewtobacklinks, backlink profiles, link texts and linked pages.
4. Social Links: also thesocialanalysiscannot be missing. Here we offer an analysis of the social visibility and social spread of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
5. Keyword Research: ourkeyword researchin perfection – from a graphical overview of keyword distribution with access to our database to investigation of similar term
6. Toplists: Here you can find the quick access to the Top 10 SEO Visibility, and the winners and losers in this area – andthe same alsofor theorganicsector
But that was not enough for us – our new ranks are a real highlight! After you have entered the desired domain, you will reach the summary page, where we show you SEO Rank, PPC Rank and brand new: Social Rank and Link Rank!
The ranks indicate the position of the selected domain in the areas of SEO, PPC, Social, or Links for the corresponding country.
For example, if a domain has an SEO rank of 2, this means that the domain has the second highest SEO visibility in the country. This visibility is calculated using an algorithm developed by Searchmetrics, analyzing more than 100 million keywords in Google every month.
In addition we also show you the previous record of the entered domain. The thin bar below represents the comparison of the competitors, which are determined on common keywords. Per mouseover on each KPI you can see the average rank of your competitors which also gives you the direct comparison.
Furthermore there is still a novelty in the research area and in the project area: now it is possible to analyze new and deleted links over time:
The green bars indicate how many links are new. The red bars represent the number of lost links. By clicking on one of the bars the new and lost backlinks can be analyzed in detail in the table below the chart.
These are a lot of new features that support you in your daily work with the Suite and make your work even easier. Have a look at the Searchmetrics Suite right now. We are looking forward to get your feedback.
Your Searchmetrics Team