Searchmetrics’ exclusive Black Belt Certification took place in London
The Black Belt is the top-level of the Searchmetrics Academy certificates. It is designed for those who devote themselves professionally to the craft of SEO and who want to reach a level of excellence that surpasses the average practitioner.
In a two-day workshop an exclusive round of eight attendees had the unique chance to:
- learn about the latest trends in the industry,
- hear the latest results from Searchmetrics’ extensive researches,
- meet other senior search marketing experts,
- work together with them to solve realistic cases,
- discuss strategies and tactics to stay successful,
- share your knowledge and learn from others’ experiences,
- experience some of the hottest spots in London during the workshop and afterwards while networking.
Congratulations to the Searchmetrics Black Belt Certified Professionals:
- Richard Keenan, Senior SEO Account Manager, MEC UK
- Christian Doeleman-Lassen, Senior SEO Specialist, IIH Nordic
- David Freeman, Head of SEO, Havas Media
- Jason Barnard, SEO Artist
- Imants Krezins, Director, Mindshare Worldwide
- Juan Camilo Vargas, Head of SEO, Maxus
- Daniel Schweitzer, Head of SEO, Hexpress Ltd.
- James Fairweather, Digital Strategy Director, Reprise Media UK
Please get below some impressions of our Black Belt Academy event:
“Searchmetrics is stuffed full of valuable online data organised in a business-centric manner. A certified professional will bring that data to life and provide actionable advice that will enable you to achieve your marketing goals”.
Jason Barnard, SEO Artist, Kalicup