brightonSEO Autumn – Live & Online
The State of Online Performance – Q3 2021 Using data to benchmark and improve your website
Tom Wells | Creative Marketing Expert and SEO Analyst
Join Tom Wells as he takes a data-driven look at best practices for optimising online performance in 2021.
Featuring an analysis of millions of data points from Searchmetrics, Page Speed Insights, Lighthouse, HTTP Archive and CrUX, it aims to answer the following questions:
- What are the main causes for poor performance?
- Do plugins hurt web performance?
- Which industries have the best online performance and why?
- Where is the best place to start optimising my site?
- How can I use data to strategically improve my website?
- Understand the best place to start optimising your site
- How to use data to strategically improve your website
When to advertise? Search Data – the force behind decision-making not just optimisation
Matt Colebourne | CEO Searchmetrics
We asked 300 managers if they used data to make decisions – while 91% said they thought it was important only 22% used data on a regular basis.
From nailing seasonality to understanding your competition and opportunities for business expansion, search data is the neglected missing link.
In this session Searchmetrics CEO, Matt Colebourne, shares the benefits of using search data to inform strategic decisions, enhance your marketing strategy and achieve your business goals.