SEO and Content Marketing
SEO and Content Marketing recommendations in the age of Google BERT
Googles BERT update at the end of 2019 was one of the most significant updates Google ever made and according to Google the single most important implementation ever. With BERT Google focuses more on human language and the intent of what the searcher is looking for. Especially for conversational search BERT is the key technology were 20% of all mobile searches are already done by voice.
- What does this mean for your websites content?
- How have search results changed since the update?
- And what kind of queries are delivering different results now?
- How can you gain an advantage from BERT?
- Is keyword stuffing finally over?
- And what is the difference of BERT and RankBrain?
These are challenges SEO and Content Marketers should talk about more often as when they talk about BERT. In this session you will learn what BERT is and see data and many examples and learn why it is the biggest leap for Google.