SEO Survival Guide US 2014
Jordan Koene, Searchmetrics Chief Evangelist covers the factors that have a high rank correlation with organic search results according to our Ranking Factor Study 2014.
Specific Highlights to be discussed are:
- Which factors have the highest correlations
- Why “high correlation” doesn’t necessarily mean “important factor”
- Why a holistic, context-based content approach is crucial for success
- Technical performance and page architecture factors are fundamental to a good ranking
- Proportion of keyword links dropped again on average
- The (un)importance of social signal signals
- New this year, User Signals and their impact on rankings
|Date:||November 5, 2014|
Expand your knowledge with our curated packs.
Getting started with SEO
Make your online presence more visibible. In our lessons we show you the most important insights to optimize your website.