SEO Survival Guide US 2014
Jordan Koene, Searchmetrics Chief Evangelist covers the factors that have a high rank correlation with organic search results according to our Ranking Factor Study 2014.
Specific Highlights to be discussed are:
- Which factors have the highest correlations
- Why “high correlation” doesn’t necessarily mean “important factor”
- Why a holistic, context-based content approach is crucial for success
- Technical performance and page architecture factors are fundamental to a good ranking
- Proportion of keyword links dropped again on average
- The (un)importance of social signal signals
- New this year, User Signals and their impact on rankings
|Date:||November 5, 2014|
Expand your knowledge with our curated packs.
Grow your pipeline and increase revenue through organic search and demand optimization
Drive more organic website traffic and sustainably increase conversions with a holistic approach of on-page and off-page optimization. Dominate the SERPs, claim competitive keywords and outrank competitors. Our lessons show you how.