Optimising new and existing content to improve over-all domain performance.
Understand how keyword research can help you to identify content gaps and find out where you stand against your competitors
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Keyword Research How you can do Keyword Research without an SEO and identify high cost Keywords
- Content Gaps How to easily identify opportunities that you can quickly capitalize on and see what your competitors are ranking for that you are not
- Competitor What type of content your competitors are putting out and how to benchmark your content against them
- Topical Clusters How to map out topic groups and identify seasonality between them
- Content Creation Using content gaps & competitor analysis to create new content or optimise existing content in your domain.
- Generates High CTR – Google considers your CTR as an important factor to rank your website – the more you get users to click on your links, the greater are your chances of getting better rankings on search engines.
- Helps You Generate Backlinks – One of the best SEO strategies is to gain high-quality backlinks from high-authority websites. For Google, high-quality backlinks indicate credibility and trust. The more quality backlinks you have, the higher you are likely to rank on Google.
- Allows You to Incorporate Keywords – Quality content is the only way to make sure that you can strategically use your keywords. This will help you compete with other brands from your industry.
- Provides a Great User Experience – SEO involves various strategies such as generating backlinks, writing quality blog posts and using good keywords. It also involves creating a website that has a good structure that users can navigate easily, optimizing your robots.txt files, and writing good meta tags.
|Date:||May 27, 2020|
|Speaker:||Devon Thomatos, Shoby Mohanlal|
Expand your knowledge with our curated packs.
Getting started with SEO
Make your online presence more visible. In our lessons we show you the most important insights to optimize your website.