Searchmetrics Suite Provides Mobile SEO Visibility Plus Actionable Insights and Recommendations To Understand and Improve Mobile Performance
San Mateo, April 21, 2015 – Starting today, Google will be rolling out an algorithm update that rewards mobile-friendly websites with higher rankings, likely causing significant visibility and traffic drops to any website that is not mobile optimized. According to Google Webmaster Trends Analyst Zineb Ait Bahajji the mobile-friendly algorithm will impact more sites than the Panda or Penguin. Searchmetrics, the leader in search and content optimization, today announced new features to its award-winning Searchmetrics Suite that provide actionable insights and recommendations to guide brands in optimizing their search and content for mobile performance, enabling them to influence online consumer intent and win more business.
Searchmetrics is announcing a new Mobile SEO Visibility Score. Searchmetrics industry-leading Visibility Score is a reliable and accurate indicator of your online presence. Based on over 7 years of global, historical search data from the largest search knowledge database in the world, the Visibility Score is trusted by reputable media sources such as The New York Times, Bloomberg, and The Guardian. Today, we are announcing a new Mobile SEO Visibility Score, enabling you to identify differences between mobile and desktop rankings for your domains, and your competitors’
Elevate Mobile and Local Content Performance
With Searchmetrics Suite industry-leading Mobile SEO and Content optimization capabilities, digital marketers, SEOs, and content professionals can now track mobile content performance across millions of domains on demand, and use this information to improve their sites and landing pages in mobile searches.
In addition to the new Mobile SEO Visibility, today’s release includes new Mobile Rankings, Local Mobile Performance, Mobile Site Structure Optimization and Mobile Content Optimization, enabling you to:
- Increase mobile content relevance – Attract your target buyer and optimize your desktop-based content for mobile devices by discovering new topics and adding them to your projects, on-the-fly
- Drive mobile commerce – Capture consumers ready to purchase on mobile devices by uncovering and optimizing the gap between your current mobile content and the demands of the market
- Clear mobile action items – Eliminate the guesswork in mobile content creation with relevant, prioritized, actionable recommendations for mobile improvement across keywords and pages
- Measure local, mobile performance – Analyze the impact of a website’s mobile content efforts across local cities for million of domains, instantly
- Uncover mobile trends – Attribute fluctuations in mobile performance weekly with the new Mobile Winners and Losers now available on-demand in the Research database
“The huge increase in mobile focused search activity and Google’s impending mobile-friendly update means most marketers and SEO professionals need to be heavily focused on executing mobile search strategies. The new mobile data and information we’re providing gives them an array of must-have insights to help analyze and boost the success of those strategies,” said Marcus Tober, Founder and CTO of Searchmetrics.