Featuring Facebook Response Tracking, Unique Quick Analysis and Top Keyword Winners & Losers
Leading SEO Analytics Tool Helps New Client Become.com Provide Online Consumers Better Price Information, Faster
Search Marketing Expo – SMX East Booth # 324
New York – October 4, 2010: Insight into consumers’ Facebook responses and weekly analysis of real-time domain data – including a top 100 winners and losers list of domain sites, are two key new capabilities in Searchmetrics Suite 5.8 from Searchmetrics, the world leader in search analytics software, which today announced the U.S. debut of this newest version of its cloud-based search analytics software at SMX East in NYC. Searchmetrics goes beyond traditional SEO tools to provide competitive insights and actionable recommendations for targeting SEO investments with predictable ROI.
In Searchmetrics Suite’s Social Media Performance Module, online marketers can view a Facebook activity index that aggregates and tracks the amount of “comments, shares and likes” in Facebook for a specific domain. The Quick Analysis feature, part of Searchmetrics’ Performance Module, can help companies track changes in their chosen domains with up-to-date weekly data vs. monthly views.
“The latest Searchmetrics Suite 5.8 features – particularly the Facebook response rankings in our Social Media Performance function, as well as the Quick Analysis component, have been extremely well received by our customers for the deeper and more relevant competitive data they gain,” said Dr. Horst Joepen, CEO, Searchmetrics. “The presentation of this information in clear graphic form enables online marketers to get at the information they need when they need it for a greater competitive advantage and unprecedented insight into their SEO campaigns.”
Key Features Include:
- Facebook in Social Media Performance: Facebook results are now integrated into the Searchmetrics Suite as the newest addition to views of Social Media Performance in Domain Details. Total “shares, comments and likes” for a specified domain are displayed in graph format. The Facebook features broaden the current capabilities for views of other social media, including Technorati, Yigg, Digg and Mister Wong.
- Quick Analysis: In the new Quick Analysis feature, a Potentials section displays up to 250 keywords with the greatest potential for a given domain, in addition to its popularity, trends and search volume. Real-time weekly rankings, previously shown as monthly views, are shown from the past 12 months.
- Weekly Overview of Winners and Losers: A valuable Weekly Overview of Winners and Losers shares the top 100 domains with the greatest positive or negative position changes (absolute and relative) based on the Performance Index. For a precise weekly assessment of keywords, or SERP spreading, company marketers can follow the distribution and variations of the top 100 Google results, both organic and paid, on simple-to-view tabs.
- Movers & Shakers Section: Up to 100 keywords with the largest growth or decline for a selected domain are displayed with their corresponding URLs. Companies can access such information as search volumes and SDVR (Searchmetrics Domain Ranking Value) in order to see variations in keyword positions over a specific timeframe.
- Interesting Rankings Section: Displays an overview of noteworthy keywords with high search volumes and traffic potential for the top 30 positions. Included in the overview are Organic, Paid, Images, Shopping, Video, Maps and News headings for at-a-glance views.
- Domain Comparison: Enables Searchmetrics Suite users to compare up to four domains side-by-side in easy-to-read graphs. In addition to SERP Spreading, traffic indexes for the previous 12 months and for each domain are clearly displayed. Traffic index information includes Performance Index, Organic Index, and Paid Index, among others.
Become.com Gaining Competitive Advantage with Searchmetrics Tools
Become.com, which specializes in online comparison shopping of electronics, home and garden, clothing and accessories, among other categories, delivers qualified leads to businesses and helps consumers find products and services using its world-class search engine. The company is leveraging Searchmetrics Suite 5.8 to increase efficiencies in their online marketing strategies as it readies for the holiday shopping season in both the U.S. and now major European markets.
“We are finding the new integrated and automated Searchmetrics Suite 5.8 is helping us gain better competitive insights to better serve our online customers, particularly as we get ready for what we expect to be a very busy holiday shopping season and as we grow our presence in the European market, in addition to our home base in the U.S.,” says Jon Glick, Vice President of SEO and GM European Web Properties, Become.com. “We feel that Searchmetrics not only brings us the most powerful search analytics solution in the market, but has the international breadth and expertise we need as we continue to expand our business globally.”
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.