London – March 14, 2018_ Top digital marketing influencers, including speakers from Barclays, Trainline, TSB Bank and a number of leading agencies, will come together to share their successful search and content marketing strategies at the Searchmetrics Summit 2018, a one day conference and networking event hosted in London by Searchmetrics, the leader in search and content optimisation.
The event is aimed marketing professionals who want to keep up to date with the latest ideas in search and content marketing. Speakers will be covering many of today’s most pressing online marketing issues, including content optimisation strategies for mobile, voice search and virtual reality, advice on making the most of Google’s fast loading Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and the freshest insights about Google ranking factors.
The full line-up of speakers and topics is:
- Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant, speaker, blogger and author:
AMP – The good, the bad, the ugly and how to make the most out of it
- Kevin Gibbons, co-founder and CEO of BlueGlass digital marketing agency with clients such as Deloitte, Expedia and the Financial Times:
SEO is so 2017! Optimising for everything, not just search engines
- Victoria Olsina, Search and Acquisition Manager at Barclays:
Managing Website Migration: the complexity of implementing change within a big organisation
- Kerstin Reichert, SEO Team Lead at TSB Bank:
Great content is a team effort: How to grow your reach with multi-channel marketing
- Barry Adams, independent SEO consultant and blogger specialising in technical SEO for ecommerce and news publishers:
Structured Data That Drives Results
- Lukasz Zelezny, director of organic performance at ZPG, with clients such as uSwitch.com, Zoopla.co.uk and PrimeLocation.com:
Organic Search and Content optimization in 2018 and beyond – how to win the game
- Richard Keenan-Heard, SEO and Content lead at Trainline:
Scaling global content that is mobile and voice first
- Fili Wiese, technical SEO expert, ex-Google engineer and ex-senior technical lead in Google’s Search Quality team:
Page Speed Optimization Tips
- Marcus Tober, CTO and Founder of Searchmetrics:
It’s a small world after all: Entering the world of the micro-niche and micro-Ranking Factors
The speaker sessions will be followed by a panel discussion featuring a selection of the speakers together with Jono Alderson, Digital Strategist, Marketing Technologist and Mad Scientist at Yoast. The day concludes with a networking party at the Tobacco Skybar.
Daniel Furch, Director Marketing EMEA, said, “Things move so fast in our industry, it’s essential to take time out to stay on top of the all the changes and to keep learning. Our Searchmetrics Summit events help you do this by providing an excellent opportunity to find out about the latest ideas and strategies that are making a difference in the world of search and content marketing. Our aim is to give you a stimulating day with a mix of formal presentations and plenty of time to network and catch-up with your peers.”
The event venue is the Tobacco Dock, The Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane, London E1W 2SF. Find more information and register here.
Attendees at the Searchmetrics Summit 2018 London can also sign up for a SEO Site Clinic or in a Content Audit with a senior consultant from Searchmetrics.