High profile Chicago event on search and digital marketing looks at future of SEO through content optimization. Join Searchmetrics at July 16 – 18, 2014 at the W Chicago Lakeshore Hotel.
New York, May 10, 2014: Search and content marketing experts from CBS Interactive, Walgreens, Symantec and Pinterest will be among the key speakers presenting their insights and experiences of the changing face of Search Engine Optimization and content marketing, at the Visibility_14 conference hosted by Searchmetrics, the global provider of digital marketing software and services.
Focusing on the theme of “Search Experience Optimization, SEO in the future moving beyond links to increase visibility via optimized content”, Visibility_14 will be held between July 16-18 in Chicago. It is aimed at marketing and SEO professionals looking to get ahead digitally. The line-up of confirmed speakers includes:
- CBS Interactive, Bob Rains, SEO Nerd
- Walgreens, John J Curtis, SEO Manager
- Symantec, Chuo-Han Lee, Head of SEO
- Pinterest, Casey Winters, Growth Marketing Manager
- GoDaddy, Marek Olszewski, VP Engineering, Discovery Marketing
- eBay, Jordan Koene, Head of SEO team
- Searchmetrics, Tom Schuster, CEO
- Searchmetrics, Marcus Tober, Founder and CTO
Attendees will hear well-known speakers from brands, agencies and the industry presenting case studies and research, with key learnings focused around how to:
- Develop strategies to increase traffic and sales
- Understand the future of search engine marketing
- Enhance your SEO knowledge by learning from the experts
- Walk away with shareable, actionable content that can be quickly implemented
The event will also include the launch of Searchmetrics Academy, the company’s new certification program. Attendees can obtain real SEO qualifications by becoming a Searchmetrics Certified Professional through training sessions at Visibility_14. These include Yellow and Green Belts, which will only be available together at the event.
Tom Schuster, CEO of Searchmetrics said: “Digital marketing and SEO is changing rapidly, with optimized content becoming key to achieving business success through online channels. Searchmetrics’ Visibility_14 brings together experts to share their experiences and strategies, providing the opportunity for attendees to gain the knowledge and actionable insights companies need to get ahead digitally.”
The event venue is the W Chicago Lakeshore Hotel, Chicago.