Marketers now can create and optimize online content in real time using the Searchmetrics Content Experience platform within Microsoft Word
SAN MATEO (September 14, 2017) ‒ Searchmetrics today introduced a new Microsoft Word add-in that gives content creators instant access to key features and live data from the company’s Searchmetrics Content Experience platform. Within Word, users see real-time insights and recommendations, aiding in the creation of online content that engages target audiences and ranks high on Google and other search engines.
“With Searchmetrics Content Experience you get unique data-driven advice to help plan and develop content. No more relying on vague content briefings and no wasting time and effort with multiple separate tools to gather information, optimize and assess your content’s suitability. With this new Microsoft Word plugin, you can be even more productive by accessing a host of Searchmetrics Content Experience insights.”
Marcus Tober, CTO and founder, Searchmetrics
Using the new add-in, users can access key features of the Searchmetrics Content Experience without ever having to leave Microsoft Word. They include:
- Relevant terms and keywords – real-time feedback on the amount of words and phrases to include in the copy and how often, based on existing content that is already performing well in online search.
- Inspiring Questions – improves content development by revealing the most common questions potential customers are asking online about a specific topic.
- Duplicate Content Check – written text is instantly compared with content that already exists online, to avoid ineffective duplicate content.
- Word Count – The Word Count Score depicts the gap between the amount of words in the text and the target word count.
- Content Score – an index score that uses data science to evaluate the relevance of the text to the topic and assess its suitability for audiences and for search engine performance. The higher the Content Score, the better the coverage of the given topic(s) and the higher the potential for your content to perform successfully in the search engine.
The Microsoft Word Add-in for Searchmetrics Content Experience is available in the Office Store.
Using deep learning and data science and powered by the biggest and most relevant database of constantly updated search data, Searchmetrics Content Experience is a software-as-a-service solution that delivers a new paradigm for online marketers; its tools and guidance support the content creation process and drive the development of web content that resonates with audiences and produces predictable results. It is designed to foster an agile approach to content development, allowing content writers to work in an ongoing cycle of optimizing and publishing content, measuring its performance and discovering new insights to make it even better.