At Searchmetrics, we aim to make everything that marketers do as easy and transparent as possible. We are proud to announce that we have added some powerful improvements to our Content Experience Platform to help you unlock the full potential of your content marketing department. Plan and manage your content marketing better while delivering results faster on a global scale.
If you have feedback or ideas for future releases, please let us know!
Keyword Clustering: Don’t lose sight of the forest for the trees.
We know successful content marketing involves a lot of planning. That’s why we have optimized our keyword research from the ground up to simplify your work. From improved similar keywords and great filtering and sorting options to automatic clustering of keywords, Searchmetrics streamlines every step of your keyword research process, supporting your team to deliver better content faster.
- Better organize and make sense of keywords by analyzing overall clusters.
- Improve your content strategy by discovering topic gaps.
- Discover trends and subtopics at a glance.
Automatic Keyword Clustering allows you to accelerate your keyword research and discover gaps in your SEO and content marketing strategies by giving you a birds-eye view of the keyword landscape.
Brief Labels: Structure content campaigns the way you want
We have introduced the labels for briefs, so you can better coordinate your content marketing activities based on your preferences – create a structure that works for you, whether it be for campaigns, content types, specific personas or sales funnel stages.
- Effortlessly find and filter content briefs.
- Increase efficiency by aligning your content briefs to your marketing campaigns.
- Plan future content efforts by easily finding gaps in your content pipeline.
The improved brief management capabilities will give you more insight when planning, structuring and monitoring your global content marketing activities.
Content Experience API: Deliver agile content development at scale
Our powerful GraphQL API puts deep learning insights in the hands of marketers and writers, allowing them to scale up their creation of stories that rank.
- Plug into our data-driven topic research: Explore the search volume, user intent, seasonality, competitiveness and sales funnel stage of any topic you can think of.
- Discover the secret ingredients that make your content succcessful – see which topics you should cover and integrate the Searchmetrics Content Score directly into any Content Management System.
- Measure your team’s activities and your content’s performance within a single content hub.
- Full flexibility: With the GraphQL API you can request the exact data you need.