Terms and Conditions for the Searchmetrics Lighthouse Audit Raffle 2019
1. The Promoter is Searchmetrics GmbH (registered in the district court Charlottenburg under registry number HRB 111340 B) whose registered office is at Greifswalder Straße 212, 10405 Berlin.
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one of ten Searchmetrics Lighthouse Audits.
3. Closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM CEST on 01.06.2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received.
10. The winner/s will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.