Watch our Digital Summit and Get Digital!
Immerse yourself into the world of SEO with these six informative webinars from industry experts and discover how you can Use Data to Make Better Decisions.
Watch the recordings of our first Digital Summit and receive insights from top online marketing professionals!
Björn Darko, Director Digital Strategies Group at Searchmetrics
In Björn’s presentation, you will learn:
- How to use search data to look at supply & demand within your market.
- How to use search data to generate insights for your marketing campaigns, content creation process, SEO efforts and landing page set-up.
- How to use search data to manage warehouse stock and production cycles with search data.
Varsha Venkatesh, Storyteller and Content Marketer
In this webinar, you will gain insight into:
- How to create captivating content for every buying intent.
- How to define the goals and success metrics for your content strategy.
- The process: Strategize, Execute, Measure, Optimize, Repeat.
Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant and founder of Orainti
This presentation will provide you with the following knowledge:
- Identify worth to leverage which image and video opportunities to rank for.
- The key areas and minimum actions to take with your images and videos to see results.
- How to optimize your videos for both YouTube and Google search results to maximize your video optimization efforts.
Eleftherios Kousakis, Sales Team Leader DACH at A/B Tasty
Eleftherios will address the following questions:
- How can you use insights to create test ideas?
- How do you spot the right takeaways from a report?
- How can you use these metrics to gain momentum in your experimentation strategy?
Marcus Pentzek, Chief SEO Consultant at Searchmetrics
Three key points presented in this webinar:
- Everyone can perform a Google Update Analysis
- How you can recover faster from Google Updates if you do your own analysis
- Every website might need different tasks to work on to recover
Thomas Gruhle, CEO and Founder of LEAP
In this presentation, you will gain insight into:
- How to optimize your site with psychological Conversion Optimization!
- How to use A/B-Testing to drive revenue!
- What works, what doesn’t – and why?
VP Product at Searchmetrics
our Digital Summit Host
Malte Landwehr is the VP Product and a member of the leadership team at Searchmetrics. He joined the company in 2015 and held different roles in Marketing and Product Management. Malte has a background in computer science and social network analysis. He is obsessed with data and regularly shares insights at conferences all over Europe. When not working, you can find Malte blasting trashy music in the Searchmetrics in-office gym, hiking, eating, or binging Netflix. He is also an expert in taking mirror selfies.
Director Digital Strategies Group at Searchmetrics
Björn Darko is the Director of the Digital Strategies Group EMEA at Searchmetrics where he leads the consulting unit in Berlin. Throughout his career, he has successfully developed SEO strategies for large companies, such as Ringier and the Ricardo Group – the largest e-commerce platform in Switzerland.
CEO and Founder of LEAP
Thomas Gruhle founded the SEO agency Barketing in 2009 and transformed it into the SEO & CRO agency LEAP/ in 2015 because he sees SEO and CRO as two sides of the same coin. As CEO he works mainly on the strategic level and guides internationalisation, relaunches and other projects in large companies.
Sales Team Leader DACH at A/B Tasty
Eleftherios Kousakis leads the DACH sales team at AB Tasty, helping companies to achieve more conversions and sales. After graduating in business administration, he worked in digital marketing with a B2B focus as well as for an international SaaS company known for its algorithmically controlled recommendation engines.
Marcus Pentzek, Chief SEO Consultant
Marcus Pentzek has been in SEO for a long time – specializing in International SEO, including specialization in Chinese digital marketing. Why? Marcus lived in China for two years, working for a Chinese eCommerce company in SEO. He is happy to share this experience with international companies seeking to do SEO for the Chinese market.
International SEO Consultant and founder of Orainti
Aleyda Solis is an International SEO Consultant and founder of Orainti – a highly specialized, boutique SEO consultancy. She is also a blogger for Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal and Moz, a speaker for over 100 conferences in 20 countries in English and Spanish such as Inbound, MozCon, Pubcon, BrightonSEO, SearchLove, and more, she is the author of ‘SEO, Las Claves Esenciales’, an she also offers actionable SEO tips in her weekly YouTube video series ‘Crawling Mondays’ and newsletter summarizing the latest news in SEO #SEOFOMO.
Storyteller and Content Marketer
Varsha Venkatesh is a storyteller and data-driven content marketer primarily focused on inbound organic growth through strategies and content.