First industry tool to track half million links now available to help companies manage, evaluate and control all source and target URLs within the Searchmetrics Suite
London, February 1, 2011: An unprecedented level of link management capabilities is now available from Searchmetrics, the world leader in search analytics software, with the debut of the Link Manager tool. This newest link module in the Searchmetrics Suite represents the most advanced link management tool currently on the market with unique features including the most frequently refreshed automatic link status updates, up to 500,000 manageable links and a robust financial and contact management tracking system.
A large part of SEO is getting websites to link to one’s own site. As one of the main ranking methodologies of leading search engines is to determine how many other relevant sites link to the original site, link management is a key component of a business’ SEO strategy. Most backlink management has been handled manually, with a person responsible for maintaining lists of the links in Excel and updating link status by visiting the Web pages to ensure that the links are still active. For large websites and portals that operate in many markets, this task can prove to be extremely laborious and costly to a company.
“To date, the majority of SEO backlink management has been monitored using a combination of spreadsheets, manual notes and Web browsing,” said Dr. Horst Joepen, CEO, Searchmetrics. “The new Searchmetrics Link Manager eliminates the need to manually track all the backlinks by providing an integrated online tool that enables them to control, manage, and evaluate all source and target URLs.”
The Searchmetrics Link Manager handles every aspect of the link management process: from automatic status updates every 48 hours and in-depth data filtering, to managing contacts and exchanges. By using this tool, enterprises are able to reallocate SEO resources, enabling them to focus on other areas that increase their competitive edge. Key features include:
- Add & manage up to 500,000 links
- Automatic link status and validity updates – every 48hrs
- Automatic import of new links found with backlink analysis function
- ROI management of your link structures
- Evaluate link strength with ranking information
- Import links that you have identified in our back link analysis tool and assign them to a specific project
- Link exchange management
- Contact manager: See the number of links you have across all domains associated to a specific contact
- Organize your links in up to 7 different link types
- Set attributes to any link, such as: link placement, content link, etc.
The Searchmetrics Link Manager is available now as part of the Searchmetrics Suite.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.