With a Sustainable SEO Strategy, the Sky’s the Limit.
At Searchmetrics, we combine world-class client success, training, and professional SEO services to help you meet and exceed your marketing and revenue objectives. Your success drives every decision we make.
We know that the first few months of using any product are the most critical for your success. We commit to making sure you are up and running quickly. Right from the start, you’ll be working with a dedicated client success manager who acts as a trusted advisor to make sure you get the most out of the Searchmetrics Suite. And, for those times when you need additional help, our Professional Services team of experts are here to help.
Our client success team members—from top digital agencies and enterprise SEO platform vendors—act as your trusted advisors.
Digital Strategies Group
When you need a little extra help with your SEO strategy, or big help rebounding from a penalty, Searchmetrics Professional Services is the team to call.
We want you to become experts on our platform. That’s why we developed the Searchmetrics Academy.
Our client success team members have a deep understanding of SEO and our platform. They work to understand your marketing goals and what prompted you to buy the Searchmetrics Suite. The team can help you select SEO data aligned with your goals, prioritize recommendations and optimize Suite workflow. Even if you’re an SEO expert, we can help you fine-tune performance and leverage the full value of Searchmetrics Suite data. Also, via your client success manager, you can take part in the direction of future Searchmetrics releases by providing product feedback and making feature recommendations.
For self-help, you have the Searchmetrics Help center, which contains articles and videos that guide you in Searchmetrics best practices. We also feature informative webinars and private community forums for Suite license holders.
The Searchmetrics Academy gets you up-and-running fast with top-flight SEO training designed by experts. We are running live training in different cities throughout the year. Courses are also available online for you to learn at your own pace. For more information on live and online training, please ask your Searchmetrics Client Success representative.
The new Searchmetrics Yellow Belt:
Our new Yellow Belt Certification is our introductory course for users of the new Searchmetrics suite. With compact and easy-to-understand knowledge, this certification offers everything you need to get up and running straight away! This is the preliminary course to help kick-start your journey to successful optimisation.
- Navigate around the Searchmetrics platform with an introduction to features available
- Administration of your Searchmetrics License
- Introduction to Project set-up and management within the Search Experience
- Overview of insights available for Search Analysis and Optimisation including SERP Feature insights, Search Intent Insights, Keyword Research and more.
The new Searchmetrics Green Belt:
If you’re looking to know more, complete our Searchmetrics Green Belt certification. Here, you will develop not only a detailed understanding of the Search Experience area of the platform, but also how to analyse, improve and align your communication in a targeted manner. From understanding your position in the market to hierarchically structuring your results; you will be able to efficiently analyse your organic ranking positions, understand the SERP feature landscape and analyse the Search Intent of your keywords.
- Search analysis and optimisation workflows suitable for professionals, managers and decision-makers
- A deep-dive guide through the sub-areas of the new Searchmetrics platform
- Best practices for controlling ‘Digital Assets’
The new Searchmetrics Blue Belt:
Complete our Searchmetrics Blue Belt certification to efficiently gather on-demand search insights from the Searchmetrics platform. Suitable for analysts and marketers using the Research Cloud to determine global key figures in relation to the competitiveness and market performance of a website. The insights and workflows demonstrated throughout this Belt will help you to define your digital search and content strategy, identify potential opportunities and prioritise your optimisation efforts.
- Analyse the performance and competitiveness of any domain we cover in our database across 30 different counties
- Perform comparisons and gap analyses at a domain, subdomain, URL or keyword category level
- Research Paid performance, SERP feature landscape and keyword potential opportunities to integrate into your own optimisation strategy.
The new Searchmetrics Orange Belt:
Our Orange Belt certification is suitable for content marketers and strategists alike, who would like to carry out content gap analysis’ and create data-driven briefs in less than 10 minutes to optimise content. Simple workflows for content ideation, content analysis, competitor insights and more can all be gained here.
- Step-by-step guide of the brief creation
- Understand how to use the Content Editor optimally
- Gather content insights from the Topic Explorer
- Efficiently manage large amounts of briefs and content
“The training was comprehensive and fast-paced and the examination was genuinely challenging. I’d say Searchmetrics Adacemy improved my SEO analytics insight by at least 30 percent.”
“The intelligence of the software, the sheer breadth of possibilities and the depth of analysis only became clear after I took the yellow and green belt training. The certification proves that I now understand these things!”